[ultimatetables 1 /]
Your membership fee provides the following:
● WESSA business member logo according to level of membership
● Certificate of Acknowledgement according to level you have subscribed to
● Acknowledgement of support on the WESSA website and in the WESSA Annual Review
● Quarterly issue of WESSA’s in-house magazine, African Wildlife & Environment
● E-communications about events & activities, news flashes and newsletters
Platinum to Bronze Levels: See contribution as indicated above. This additional amount determines the level of the membership and will provide invaluable support for WESSA’s many environmental projects. If preferred, this can be processed as a donation and we will issue a Section 18A Tax Certificate instead of an invoice.
Small Business Level: Contribution optional. In support of WESSA’s work, any donation amount will be very much appreciated and can be added to the membership fee. A Section 18A Tax Certificate will be issued on request.
WESSA is an accredited facilitator of Socio Economic Development and more than 89% of the direct beneficiaries of WESSA’s projects are Black South African citizens as defined by current B-BBEE legislation.